CAREERS CONFERENCE 2012
January 30-February 1, 2012
The Concourse Hotel & Governor's Club
SAVE THE DATE!
"the premier conference on all aspects of career development"
The Careers Conference is hosted by the Center on Education and Work, part of the School of
Education at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. It is one of the largest and most comprehensive events of its kind, featuring top
quality professional development for those who work with students and adults of all ages.
The breadth of topics covered at Careers Conference is surpassed by no other conference in the field. Highlights include:
2012 Careers Conference Brochure pdf
- More than 120 practitioner sessions
- Off-site tours to workplaces and model career centers
- Interactive sessions on the latest career development trends
- Outstanding featured and dynamic keynote speakers
- Practical, hands-on technology sessions
- Panels by experts focusing on key topics that concern you
- Networking opportunities galore
- Practices and strategies you can use
- Best practices and exemplary programs to adapt for your situation
About the 26th annual conference
While highlighting lifelong career development needs, the conference serves to connect practitioners from across the country and beyond with information about practices, strategies, and programs
that address important issues in a changing global economy. The Careers Conference 2012 promises to deliver the best in quality professional development. Be sure to plan your schedule to participate
in this exciting event and check back regularly for conference updates.
Hear what past participants say.
Tough economic times = greater need for well-trained career specialists and career educators. See you at Careers Conference 2012!
Congratulations to Susan Guarneri, Career Assessment Goddess, of Three Lakes, WI, winner of the 2011 Grand Prize!